Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 10, 2014

Have you been selected to play the Assassin’s Creed Revelations Beta?

Characters



Of course you have, starting today PS3 and Uplay Assassins and Illuminati are good to go in the Assassin’s Creed Revelations multiplayer Beta .  Keys were mailed to the chosen many by Ubisoft earlier this week but since thegameveda has been too busy playing or queuing for GAIKAI demos, having an early download Key has garnered no benefits for this Assassin. Instead for the 2nd time this week I find my self queuing for downloads the world is going crazy 4 this Beta and I think I have around 200 minutes to wait before the download completes. Who knows maybe I will open up a new browser window and join a queue for a GAIKAI demo whilst I wait for Revelations.




ASSASSINS CREED for collectors










this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét