Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 10, 2014

Breaking in the Lenovo X220 tablet with Starcraft 2 ...

My latest tablet folly the Lenovo X220T has just arrived , an i7 version that took over a month to reach me , could it be the ultimate combination of tablet and laptop? that will have to wait as  Starcraft 2 needs to be tested with pen and touch control... 


The pen as others have noted before me does not need to touch the screen to scroll it , or icons and objects , and if you are wondering about the lack of gaming skills  I am right handed  which is why you see me fumbling with the pen in my left hand and the game itself as I attempt to film with my right.

All in all this is the tablet I would play Starcraft 2 on , at speed , as you can see ,even though I have also run the demo and website together on the dual screen Iconia , and Libretto , as well as playing on the atom ion powered joojoo. If you are noticing a theme here ... it is that if you want to seriously game you need Windows 7 on your tablet ... and they are getting faster every month ... sooner or later someone will wake up and add discrete graphics (up to date discrete graphics )

And  by the way the screen and keyboard on the Lenovo X220T are the finest yet seen... the touch as you can see from the video is also present and fully functional ... hmm serious games ... I think I shall try Angry Birds next .... more to follow ..

PS did I mention the build quality is awesome , there are no dead pixels , the machine feels like the most solid brick of Lego you broke your front teeth on ..in your infant years (hopefully) .. and it is whisper quiet even when uploading youtube video whilst downloading Crysis 2 on Steam whilst encoding another video and typing this blog entry ...

hmmh  1 month of waiting ... I guess patience is it`s own virtue...


this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét