Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 10, 2014

FUSION GARAGE gifting Free Grid10 nVidia Tegra 2 Android tablets to loyal fans









If you bought a joojoo last year check your email for a nice message from Fusion Garage might be hiding in your in box , you are about to receive a totally FREE nVidia Tegra 2 powered Android compatible Grid10 tablet ... now that is seriously nice ..    You wont see Apple doing that any time soon ... ahh it brings memories back about how I missed out on the iPad 2 launch cos Apple took over £1380 of my money and told me I had to wait 6 weeks  for the online order ,taking money in  advance, draining my account and in the process making me miss the retail launch. Did  Steve Jobs send me an ipad2 for being a loyal Apple  customer?  No ! he did not, they offered me money off a Case once I purchased my iPad 2. Which was  of course impossible as they were selling  out as I waited 7 to 10 days for  over £1380 to be returned  to my account. Bitter? Moi? Never, sold my old ipad and put the money towards a dual screen i5 powered  Iconia.


Fusion  Garage on the other hand just made my year.


Click on the label joojoo in my blog and you can see that thegameveda is just as much a fan if not more of the Fusion Garage Joojoo tablet as I am of the iPad . The joojoo is the first tablet that had a real hi res screen , an atom and desktop Ion GPU , that means I can play Crysis to Fallout 3 , or stream the latest AAA games using wifi N and Onlive ..yes I will be playing Deus Ex Revolution and Assassins Creed Revelations on an Ion powered tablet . The joojoo is a cloud tablet that predated the cloud mania that you see now , it could have launched with a full Windows 7 install , something that would have been far easier to sell than the custom Linux based 8s booting OS , but Fusion Garage are brave . And that is why I still have mine there are still things it does that no other tablet does from being totally compatible with most ancient of my PC games like System Shock to being the lightest 12.1 inch Windows 7 tablet - far lighter than the X220t I am typing this on.


Fusion Garage have awesome customer service , take for example my discovering dead pixels on my second joojoo , they shipped the joojoo back to Singapore and sent me a new one free of charge ! In comparison I still have yet to obtain an Acer Iconia without dead screen pixels , and I have had 3 repairs and one replacement ... 


If you can find a joojoo,for they are rare, and you are at all into tablets take the time to mess with one ,or check out my blog for the many adventures I have had with the Joojoo and keep watching as soon as I get my Grid 10 I will be figuring out how to dual boot with the Windows 8 Beta , not too far off now ...


2010 saw the launch of tablet hardware that was meant to establish new players and not take down the establishment i.e. Apple or Google. Devices like the joojoo, and the Notion  Ink Adam are really calling  cards for new players. 2010 is also the frontier/ pioneer year for tablets. Now in 2011  well into the 2nd  generation of the  tablet form  factor things are looking decidedly more  Brave New World Ford Model I Based where all tablets  come in one shape colour and size.


This makes the Atom / Ion powered ,12.1 inch  upgradeable Joojoo even more special.


Oh and feel free to look back at all the vitriol poured onto Fusion Garage last year and then consider  all of us brave enough to  see past the biased press and share in Fusion Garage's vision are about to be rewarded  with a brand new FREE ! 2nd generation tablet the Grid 10 which  like it's predecessor has some brave flourishes you will not see in the Ford Model 1 ( iPad) cloned competition .


And I cannot wait to see how they box the new Grid 10 .. yeah I am a fan would that my uncle Steve was as nice to me ..  you see... 


As the the finest Sticky Fingered old  Rockers put it ... you can`t always get what you want ... but if you try sometimes .. you get what you ...









this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét