Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 10, 2014

Crysis 2 Nano Edition ...or should that be M-A-X-I-M-U-M E-D-I-T-I-O-N ...?




In an age of  digital downloading and instantly streaming games,and of course rampant  piracy,the collectors editions of our favourite games still see surprsingly healthy business.  And none is so amazingly incorrectly monickered as the Crysis 2 Nano edition .. I mean take a look at this beast , the box is bigger than most of the near monster rigs it needs (allegedly) to run it .. Nano ? should this not have been called the M-A-X-I-M-U-M E-D-I-T-I-O-N?









AND THE CONTENTS


FOR ONCE THE ART BOOK IS ACTUALLY AN ART BOOK AND NOT A PAMPHLET , IT IS EVEN HARD BACK ! NO REALLY


AND THIS IS ALCTATRAZ , WHO ALONG WITH THE TAXI LIGHTS UP WHEN YOU ADD BATTERIES TO THE BASE OF THE FIGURE !


THE HEROES IN A HALF SHELL ESQUE BACKPACK WITH CRYTEK AND EA TAGS



MORE ALCATRAZ WHO WORKS THE CAMERA WELL

AND LET US NOT FORGET THE NANO EDITION CRYSIS 2 GAME ITSELF SEALED WITH BONUSES INSIDE



EAT YOUR HEART OUT EZZIO!








this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét