Chủ Nhật, 19 tháng 10, 2014

Battlefield 3 A***a servers are being flooded by D.I.C.E happy fans ....the 2011 gaming season is now officially op3n





Any more than that I cannot say or D.I.C.E will take my A***a invite away ... interestingly for thegameveda , this is the first time I have used Origin , and if anything can break Steam`s monopoly it will be the release , and more importantly the maintenance and upkeep of Battlefield 3 , patches DLC , and frankly a way more impressive interface than Steam for blogging  and social gaming and gathering from what I have seen so far.... using Origin that is.... I did not reveal any details of the Alp......Mr EA exec ... honest ... right time to Oscar Mike ... before they nab me ... see you on the Battlefield ..3....and if you see me there .. you didn`t see me o.k. ???


The world as we knew it may going to the Simpsons ... but one thing is constant if you play games then life is good ..... grab some friends ( across the world ) and get set as the Battlefield 3 Alpha marks the opening of  the 2011 gaming season ... 


And this year it looks like EA`s Origin is going to play a big part in the festivities ....


Pre order Battlefield 3 from Game or Zavvi in the UK 


and  in the USA 


  


























and as  my lips are sealed ( Mr EA Exec ) re the Battlefield 3 Alpha I leave you with a video of the greatest D.I.C.E game ever ..try doing any of this in your Call Of Duty games......













D.I.C.E CLASSICS



follow D.I.C.E here  and see you on the [virtual] Battlefields!







this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét