Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 7, 2014

You could be playing: Retro City Rampage...spending all your life livin in a retro gangsta paradise !





There was I waxing lyrical about the indie gaming evolution tsunami taking down the  AAA sequels to lasts years sequel releases from the usual suspects. When out of nowhere I come across this gem of a game called RetroCityRampage, releasing today* on Steam, PSN, PS Vita and coming soon to Xbox Live and Wii Ware... ( and who knows even iOS and Android eventually) : If you can watch the following video without buying the game then go back to Fifa and COD duties... Everyone else, this is is what I mean re independent game developers PWNING 2012. I am looking forward to playing X COM Enemy   Unknown and Dishonored this week, but I am going absolutely Donkey Kong over waiting for my RetroCityRampage key to be delivered ... cannot wait to try out the virtual boy section on a ST1080 hmd and the chiptune muzak is to die for .. brings back memories of the 80s when I lived with my pet alligator on my go faster boat ..and you could build Kelly Lebroc with a Memotech MTX512 and some teen age angst...





and here is a little game play at 1920 by 1200 using an Intel HD3000 Windows 8 Lenovo X220T .. at the moment I cannot stop smiling ...so serious game play to follow ....





this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét