Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 7, 2014

Download Final Fantasy VII now for £7.99! It's blubbering time again....S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H!




The first game that made you and a generation cry ( intentionally). It is the only Final Fantasy worth playing through 60 hours of random battles , cgi and has you singing along to the Sephiroth song after the credits role..I speak of course of the PC version of Final Fantasy VII .Which I have been trying to buy all day but cannot because you lot are overloading the site , or Square Enix have messed up... Regardless get to the official download page and spend your £7.99 ,me I would have charged £7.77 but then I'm cool, I wonder if the old Sephiroth in your party mod still works...


There are some awesome Square experimental classics that I would love to see them release on PC , Internal Section , Front Mission Alternative and Einhander to name but 3 and if you know those three you know your games...

It is great to see Square Enix start to turn things round, Sleeping Dogs looks like it is going to do a Just Cause 2 later this week too.

this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét