Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 7, 2014

@Kotaku :You could be playing :Nexus 2* check out Nexus The Jupiter Incident with pen and touch on a Windows 8 tablet..





* that is if the  kickstarter initiative for Nexus 2: gets funded ..... So why great @Kotaku, @Edge and Gametrailers et al are you not plugging this game?

The great Dishonored  and Firaxis Xcom Enemy Unknown sit unpacked in my Steam folder... but these are not the games I am looking for as I utilise my gaming time ... no.. this weekend I am playing Nexus The Jupiter Incident ..why ? Because I need to remind the world how this is the finest space naval combat sim ever made and that it is so frakking awesome ..erhh so say we all on Windows 8 played with pen and touch and how you should all be supporting or getting those who should be supporting to support the kickstarter initiative for Nexus 2:

And having murdered the English language yet again in my blog ( a subliminal antithesis to the hoity toity oh so up itself serious game journalism the reading of which, usually in Edge magazine ,damaged my formative gaming years and thusly leaves me minded to use as much gibberish to describe games as possible lest the whole gaming world goes the way of Edge..)

Quite literally don't take my words for it just check out the video below of me playing Nexus TJI on an i7 4gb Intel HD3000 Lenovo X220T running Windows 8 RP with all settings maxed out and playing with pen and touch ... now tell me you don't want a sequel to this to grace your soon to be Windows 8 surface or tablet or desktop tablet or table ... I am going to continue making vids of game play this weekend on tablets and playing with the ST1080 hmd in 3D if I can get a 
Tridef 3D profile ... so here is the second video ..





Don`t hesitate spread the word and  back Nexus 2  on Kickstarter !

get on to Kotaku and the rest and lets get this funded or it will be an Angry Bird Christmas again......!














this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét