Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 7, 2014

Oculus Rift pre orders are up now : Are you feelin Luckey Cyber Punk?





There's a quiet revolution going on virtually in front of your very eyes ... 2012 is the year of the hmd, the head mounted display. I would know, I just got rid of my third Sony HMZT1, decided not to bother with the HMZT2 and am into my 5th month of playing with the smd ST1080, just watched Prometheus on it in 1080p and 3D thanks to Tridef 3D. And who could  forget that fashion show where super models got to play with Project Glass... So all in all 2012 has been a good year for fans of consumer hmds ..

The fun of all these devices is they are the beginning of a new technology, as soon as I can  I will be comparing the Oculus Rift to the ST1080 ..  as soon as I can I may be taking bits out of one to add to the other ... baby steps ...

If all those abbreviations mean nothing to you then you probably missed out on Palmer Luckey's  Valve and iD pushed Oculus Rift .The Rift finally brings one thing the other hmds have not, namely low latency head tracking . It also promises a ridiculously vast 120 degree field of view..

If you missed out on the Kickstarter run, then hurry up and pre order your Oculus Rift for $300 .. shipping Jan 2013... 






this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét