Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 7, 2014

HAWKEN Closed Beta : Two Mechs enter one Mech makes like a tree.. exploding into a million glowing embers






I wanted to talk about the previous incarnations of Hawken sooo much but they would not let me, had hours of video captured, beautiful screen shots but the NDA prevented anything but a mention of the name .. All that changed as the Closed Beta is here and it runs faster than I expected the game you see in the video below is running at high/ultra settings on just an Intel HD3000 powered Windows 8 Tablet PC .. I was going to fix my rig for this but I do not need to ... Also consider I am running FRAPS and the website/forums for Hawken whilst playing ... Server issues aside you are going to be impressed when you get in game , prepare  to die a lot but when it looks as beautiful as this ..




I am sure you won`t mind, at this stage you are helping out the coders for this free to play Mech action game that is doing what FROM should have done with Armored Core , Square should have done with Front Mission , Sega with Virtual On and of course FASA with Mech Warrior (ok the Beta starts on Monday) but this weekend is about the glorious PC ace that is Hawken. Check out the video below of my first play , captured with an iPad  :





and here is the same gameplay sans mouse clicks and keyboard mashing captured with FRAPS :

I am going to be playing this in Tridef 3D with the Cinemizer OLED hmd and the ST1080 hmd next and just because I can here are some parting shots ohh and get over to the official site to sign on ..








more to follow as soon as I can get back on a server... if you see me don`t be kind I need the most explosive footage after all... 


this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét