Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 11, 2014

To iPad 2 or not to iPad 2?






Here in the land of Harry Potters inception , many including thegameveda are looking at their slow web page loading , YouTube video glitching non flash aged iPads , then looking up at the shiny new videos on Apples store , being teased by those superb salesmen , that could most definitely sell snow 2.0 to the Eskimos and get them to Apple care their igloos without breaking a sweat. 


Wow I am waining , I told myself I would resist this time  , I spent a year playing with superior tablets , Windows 7 ion powered tablets , dual screen 7 inch tablets , and the touch free Kinect , but still I find myself wavering , this is the master salesemanship of Apple . 


The iPad 2.0  total cost will be higher to me than getting a Macbook pro or air , but they are so old tech . Whilst torturing and playing with the Apple store sheep in my local store ( I showed them some joojoo videos running FULL pc games ,onlive , steam etc ) I found a funny thing had happened to my use of tech . I cannot stop touching the screens , even on an Air , there was something distinctly missing from the experience .  


1 year of tablet use and the only screen I haven't touched is my desktops 30 inch , well ok a couple of times . 


Steve did this to  me  , I am now instinctively wired to touch an icon on a screen , totally ignoring the keyboard , in fact I did not even notice the keyboard on the Air I was showing my YouTube channel off on in my local Apple Temple . 


Would I change anything the Apple Acolytes asked me , a thousand things ran through my head ,  then I decided not to take the bait , being careful not to mention  Flash. For it seems although iPad 2 is 9 times faster graphically it still cannot handle flash , even when there is in fact a version specially made for mobile OS . 


So I am back to staring at the site . To iPad 2 or not to? In the end it is going to be a close call , the iPad whatever its flaws has changed my expectations of how I should be able to interface with technology  ......from the sofa ......


And to think this is happening to someone who starts Windows 7 riots in Apple Temples   every time I go into one , even when I am there to buy my iPAd 2 ....doh!!!!! got me again


check out dear dear Larry in Hamlet if you missed the riff!




this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét