Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 11, 2014

Darkspore Beta on Joojoo editing heroes and triggering abilities using touch





With 2 days of the open Beta on Steam , you need to try out Darkspore . The devs are so friendly they even let me know they were adjusting the controls after I asked them to optimise them for touch , which is how I am going to play this game . Crysis 2?  well that joins the list of hundreds of Steam games which I need to buy and never play ...


In this video you see the hero editing section of the game , now this is going to be addictive as hell in itself , and I learn how to trigger abilities , without using the mouse this time , and as you can see from the larger explosions in this latest  video... 








this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét