Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 11, 2014

iPad 2 IS DELAYED 2 to 3 Weeks in the UK according to the online order process



Alas , on making my order from the Apple Store at 1am  sharp ,  I was greeted with this





2 to 3 weeks ? what is going on ? Am I really supposed to hand over the best part of £700 to wait 2 to 3 weeks ? Well earlier on I was warming to Apple  , this is total FUBAR . Notion Ink had a better launch with the Adam  and as anyone familiar with my Notion Ink Death of a Tablet series will know , I am no great admirer of Shravan and co. But this from Steve , have we been bad Apple Sheeps ? Tell us.....


Is Steve ok what is going on Apple people ? And tomorrow at the stores will we see the same , with Apple Shepherds taking emails and MONEY telling fanatics to calm down and chill , perhaps get some AIR . 


Me thinks its time to stick it to Steve and the Cupertino Flash-hards , I believe I will totally pass on this iteration , sell my old iPad and get a nice dual screen i7 high end gpu tablet , or build my own from the money I just saved...... and will save .... 


Hallelujah I have seen the light .... I am immune to Apple salesmanship ..wait that Air looks nice ....egads!


check out dear dear Larry in Hamlet if you missed the riff!


this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét