Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 11, 2014

Remedy cure what ails you with Death Rally for free on your PC






Whilst out scouting for surviving rare games , today I uncovered a pristine boxed Death Rally , little did I know it was coded by Remedy ,and left it to decay and fossilize in the great games graveyard , preferring to rescue a Syndicate Wars and Privateer The Darkening ( avec Brian Blessed) instead.


By the power cosmic as I returned home and clicked on Kotaku , there I found an article on the very same game , enlightened by the Kotaku sages I realised my mistake , and that  wonder of wonders Remedy have released the 1996 game updated to run on today's pcs for free , as well as coding an upcoming Apple iOS version to fleece the Apple sheep .. 


So what are you waiting for there is a free Remedy game waiting to  download  here , ( all of 41.6mb!) and this is  going provide an excuse for me  comparing the original running on a Windows tablet to the iphone/iPad version...


here's what they are promising:




and the 1996 version 





this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét