Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 11, 2014

Battlefield PLAY4FREE BETA makes up 4 my iPad 2 disapointment



EA are on a role , with Crysis 2  last week , leading into the Darkspore Beta on Steam this week and now Battlefield PLAY4FREE is ready for Beta testers , check your emails or enlist here . Well it looks like I won't be forgetting my EA log in details anytime soon . 


I cannot say anymore there is an NDA !

Battlefield is of course created and maintained by D.I.C.E , and every gamer needs to  experience racing triplanes off aircraft carriers round the islands  of their classic Codename Eagle  at least once in their gaming life...





this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét