Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 11, 2014

Dragon Age 2 Demo playing on a touch screen joojoo using Steam




Yes I know I should be playing this on my gaming pc , but  you know after 10 years of building high end gaming rigs to run  dos games , after figuring out how to slow them down enough , I am more interested in how humbler hardware handles today's top games . 




So of course having Steam on my Joojoo , I had to download the Dragon Age 2 Demo , just to see how the ion ,atom , and Joojoo touch screen would handle it . 


Gone are the days when games did not scale down to lesser hardware , you can see the game perfectly playable on my joojoo  . note that i do not refer to perfection in my ability to play the game!





Dragon Age 2  and Dragon Age for that matter really need to be played on PC , console owners are not getting the same experience , earlier this week I was about to give up on the game after playing the horrid radial menu ridden Xbox 360 and PS3 versions , coming from a PC standpoint ,it is just not the same game.... 





The PC demo on steam and the fact that I can play the game on an ion powered Joojoo just sealed my purchase . and now I have to try Mass Effect 1 and 2 ..... 


Take a look at the demo , apologies for my poor camera ,and screen grabs , playing games on a touch screen with one hand whilst filming is still new to me!, this is on a tablet the press would have you believe could not run a flash video , check the early reviews of the joojoo.... and here it is a Fusion Garage Joojoo playing Dragon Age 2 with touch screen and mouse controls , on Steam , something you will not catch iPad 2 or any Honeycomb tablet doing anytime soon.....


You see after years of upgrading hardware , it is interesting that this week my uber gaming rig sits dormant , whilst  I am having fun playing the latest (and oldest more on that later) games on an Atom powered Ion GPU touch screen tablet....


There is a lot to be said for Windows 7 on tablets , so forget all the nonsense your read re it not being suited to tablets , if you want the freedom of your desktop or laptop in a tablet you need a full OS , the creators of Joojoo would never have conceived a few months down the line that the Joojoo would be playing top PC games , on Steam and Onlive .... 


I have to go now my iPad is feeling inadequate......


get the Dragon Age 2 demo from Steam now


this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét