Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 11, 2014

Steam is dead long live onlive ?




Another day of testing from my humbled joojoo tablet , and I find the whole concept and execution of onlive ever more impressive and addictive. 

Note I am stress testing onlive , using an Atom and Ion powered netbook tech based Fusion Garage Joojoo Tablet , over a wifi n broadband connection (onlive recommend wired connections ). It is a 50 meg connection , and if the xbox 360 and PS3 find it adequate so should onlive! 

And it does , onlive does have some glitches , occasional  warnings of network drop outs - that do not happen - it seems they er on the side of caution ...  but in no way does this detract from your gaming experience and when launching a game is virtually instant  ... closing and relaunching the game if you do have a problem is no major hassle!

So addicted as I am to the onlive Arena , I decided to test it for as long as my cameras small sd card could film it , the length of the video having nothing to do with my new found dependence on clicking every live game in sight .... 

You can also see how easy it is to jump into a game , I am controlling the game with a USB mouse and keyboard , and the thing to note is , there is no controller input lag , that many people worried would follow onlive , in fact check the times I use the touch screen to fire , tomorrow I test this on the Toshiba Libretto , which thanks to onlive just became the ultimate portable games machine , sell that Alienware now dude...whilst its still worth something! 


the low res camera I have does not do justice to the detail of the games or the speed , check the difference in the static pic above , and the video below , but you should be well on your way to changing your own video game habits , once you have gone through the video..





still here? go sign up here and tell them 3ch3l0n and thegameveda sent you..... 









Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét