Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 8, 2014

Silicon Micro Display ST1080 in hand and Vs the Sony HMZT1 Part 1: size matters








These are the fist pics and comparison of the now in my hands Silicon micro display ST1080 and the Sony HMZT1 




and as you can see it is tiny not much bigger than this phone .. 


even the box is tiny ... and it comes with excellent protective foam packaging : unlike the Sony HMZT1:



















check out  more in the photobucket album for this here  or below I will update the album with more pics as I review the ST1080 , did I say review ? you know what I mean  .. .. 





we also have some video to compare the Sony HMZT1 and the siliconmicrodisplay ST1080 



Right I am off to actually turn the thing on and get some Diablo 3 , Skyrim , PS3 and 360 3D gaming and that old chestnut Avatar in 3 Dimensions tested and compared to the Sony Head Mounted Crab ZT1 


follow thegameveda for more info


now if only my Raspberry Pi would turn up soon I could get some real wearable computing action going all i need is a streaming app for the Pi to stream Windows 8 and I am good to go ..watch out lamp posts and pot holes ... wait one .. I can actually see through the ST1080 ..





this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét