Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 12, 2014

Xbox 360 slims are being sold missing functioning hard drives???

Just opened and started my new xbox 360 slim the most striking feature IS IT HAS NO HARD DRIVE a nice NO STORAGE media message displays when you check the storage info or try to install a game ,also there is no updating as there is NO HARD DRIVE , although on Microsofts new wonder I can play games off the USB stick ,all 6meg of them that I used to transfer all my game data from my trusty old elite which was traded in today for my new xbox 360 slim , seems slim means no hard drive ,I am going to be contacting uncle BIll over this So what is going on is this another US giant fouling up Apple , now Microsoft, is this another eg of low paid far eastern employees acting out the only way they can? I am not one happy games fan today , I have never had an xbox fail , I have had 7 360s including a launch one , none of them died and all them managed to contain A HARD DISK And if the USA keeps going down this way , more power to the competition ,cannot wait for the day I am playing an African console , running an Indian OS , across a UK network , with games coded by independents . Far fetched? Well you know once we Limies found it far fetched that our US colonial subjects would run their own colonies , Apple and now Microsoft fouling up this way might just be a portent of one more doomed Empire, who is next ? Intel? Now who is going to get me an xbox slim WITH THE 250 gb HD as advertised? And Mr Jobs , when you gonna fix my iPad so it can play a YouTube video and stop cutting out of wifi every 5minutes, oh did I mention the one you sent me had a defective screen , and was not replaced until I wasted a whole day complaining Lucky for me that experience put me off wasting 500 on an iPhone 4 now isn't it Truth is the days foretold by Mr Gates when young upstarts overtook the likes of microsoft are already here , you know I surf faster and do more from my Singapore designed and manufactured joojoo , which costs nothing more than the machine , can play through entire YouTube videos in hi def without stopping , multitasks ,and has no screen defects , better customer relations and the company that makes it displays none of the arrogance of the post colonial leviathans like Apple and Microsoft , arrogance which is costing Apple and now Microsoft, and no amount of psyched fanboi armies or humble pie eating CEOs are going to mitigate the damage.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét