Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 12, 2014

Assassins Creed Brotherhood beta key INSTRUCTIONS are in your email boxes now if you preordered!

So be good , for goodness sake , well there is good news and bad news , the good is that instructions on how to get the beta are in your email boxes now if you pre ordered , follow the instructions and you get to the bad news , well here let me show you : 



Its always the small print that gets me , so although I am now a member of the Brotherhood  , I will still have to put my sojourn in Rome off till fall or as we like to call it in the olde worlde Autumn , which is now ,so I am totally confused , maybe soon,like in the next 24 hours  I will have my confirmation code and maybe I`ll be in Rome this weekend .I wonder if the Spanish steps were around in that era?..errh...and liking Ubisoft even more...So i miei fratelli vediamo sui tetti ,  oh and you will need a PS3 for this , and come on its not as if  Xbox Live is about to go down because of the numbers playing Reach any time soon what with Microsoft attempting to push casual gaming onto its core audience with Kinect .....

lets Assassins Creed Brotherhood some : 





ASSASSINS CREED BROTHERHOOD LIMITED CODEX EDITION XBOX360   ASSASSINS CREED BROTHERHOOD LIMITED CODEX EDITION PS3


ASSASSINS CREED for collectors




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét