Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 9, 2014

They patched my Battlefield ..3 ...PC version and are sending me back to Karkand on PS3






A 3.9gb patch just updated my PC version through Origin downloading at up to 8.1 MB per second! This appears to be the most impressive aspect of this patch which is larger than many full games. Don`t worry though D.I.C.E will get it right eventually , usually it takes around 6 months for a Battlefield game to have most of the bugs ironed out of it ,still my favourite game just a work in progress. E.A. need to stream this game , doing away with patches and downloads , they also need to release development tools and soon or the community skills that built the franchise may be lost altogether. On PC Battlefield rules through user created content not official paid for DLC.


Still I do have the Karkand expansion on the PS3 version , which wise gamer that you are you are already playing right? See you on the Battlefield. . . . and come on D.I.C.E.  enough with the 4  gig  patches you used to give us entire games  like Codename Eagle fully functional at one tenth that size on PC hardware less powerful than today's smart phones...




this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét