Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 6, 2014

Sony HMZ-T 3W up for pre order at £1299 now




I have this theory when it comes to HMDs ... that they will sell irrespective of price .. Sony seem to agree with me ...  the Sony HMZ-T 3W at £1299, a price for which I could actually purchase a smd ST1080 and have change for a Cinemizer OLED HMD .. and have done ... is going to test that theory... 

If you want to help test my theory the HMZ-T 3W is up for pre order for £1299 for delivery towards the end of October 2013 .. here 

The more astute among you may note that this is not the Sony VR HMD for PS4.... so don't panic VR fans.. this one is for personal viewing ...read stationary use ...

If the madness takes me...again.. and I find funds for this a real world usage review will follow ...

I would love to see how that wireless transmitter actually works on a plane or how the 320g weight of this HMD compares to the 180g smd ST1080 and Cinemizer OLED hmds ..

more to follow when I get my hands on one..




this content is © and originated from thegameveda http://the-games-veda.blogspot.com/  if you are reading it from any other site that has not provided a link back it has been leached 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét