Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 12, 2013

weird-ass game with dumb angel guy

Here's a video of one of the games on that 3D thingee what's comin' out next year, "Kid Icarus: Uprising." It's a remake of, like, a game from the olden days. If The OverThinker wuz here, I bet he'd say it looked like a Sega arcade game... like, a today-days remake of Space Harriet. That game used to mess me up, because Harriet totally looked like a dude in it. They should've called it Space Harry, that'd make more sense...



Wait a minute... I only seen Kid Icarus this one time at my Anti-Cousin's house and it was totally lame, but... didn't the little Cupid guy used to have a bow and arrow? He had it in that one Smash Brawl game... What for he's got like a GUN now? That actually kinda pisses me off - I mean, guns rule and all but like this guy was like one of the only guys in video games what had a bow instead... he was, like The Nuge of angels or whatever! That's weird... I mean, I'M probably not gonna buy it anyway but if I was I'd totally be hoping you could still use a bow sometimes. Like... you remember in "Gladiator" when that African chick had like the machine-gun-crossbow? That was awesome.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét