Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 10, 2013

EPISODE 83: "The Next Crash"

Finally, here's the new episode. Ivan takes over the hosting duties for this one, and he's got some thoughts about the likelihood of an impending Second Games Industry Crash.


UPDATE: ABOUT THE COMMENTS SECTION:Okay. I have no idea what happened to the comments here. For some reason, the Intense Debate comment threads sometimes get randomly dropped from this particular blog. What I THINK is happening is that somehow people are accessing and using the old Blogger comment-system (which you still shouldn't be able to do, but if it wasn't buggy as hell it wouldn't be Blogger...) and that cause the ID thread to disappear. I'm sorry about this and I know it sucks for anyone who was in the midst of conversation via ID. I will be re-posting this episode in a new ID-enabled thread for anyone who wishes to continue with it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét